We rely 100% on your donations the cover the running operations at the Hawa Abdi Village to provide free healthcare, education, food and clean water for those in need. Here’s how much a few things cost:
- $300 pays for a nurse to provide vaccinations and emergency care for thousands of patients every month
- $350 pays for midwife to safely deliver hundreds of babies in our maternity ward every month
- $1,500 pays a doctor to perform surgery and provide treatment for thousands of patients every month
The Dr. Hawa Abdi Foundation (DHAF) is a registered 501(c)3 organization, which means all gifts are tax deductible to the full extent provided by law.
Support our work through a recurring monthly donation, a one-time donation, or an in-kind donation by selecting an option below:
1. Donate Regularly via PayPal
Sign up for monthly recurring donations and become a regular supporter of DHAF’s work. Simply enter the amount you want to contribute each month and press Enter.
2. One-Time Donation via PayPal
Any donation, large or small, will help us continue to do our work.